Friday, October 14, 2016

Twilight / Stephenie Meyer

 I must admit, I'm more than a little late to the party... But I don't think that really matters. This book was so hard to put down, I read it every chance I got. To be honest, I didn't think I was going to like Twilight. I thought it wasn't going to live up to all the hype.
                                                    WARNING SPOILERS BELOW

 I overall enjoyed the book, even though there were just a few details I wasn't crazy about. For example, I didn't like that Edward or Jacob, had so much control over Bella. Edward and Bella's relationship did seem to be a bit rushed to me, but that's easily overlooked. All in a time span of two days, they had their first kiss, and then met each others families.
      The major plot of the tracker, happens so fast, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I wanted to cry and scream. Especially in The Angel, when Bella almost dies. I don't think I really expected Bella to wake up and question why Edward didn't transform her. I mean, you literally almost died and he saved your life... You should be thanking him.
   Then Prom, that was amazing. Jacob hinting that he liked Bella, oh boy I can just see it now. Edward and Bella are life though, I really like them together.

    I give this book a 10/10 and cannot wait to read New Moon.                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment